These Eggless Christmas Tree Cupcakes is an absolute must have recipe. Its perfect addition to Christmas party treat even if it is last minute baking plan. The process of making these cupcakes is extremely simple and these are soft, moist and in most cases, vanilla is the most commonly used flavour for these. For frosting, I have used cream cheese frosting and as you can see these mini Christmas trees are making them more tempting. So let’s celebrate Christmas with these lovely cupcakes.Ingredients
1.5 cup plain flour
1/2 cup milk powder (optional)
1 cup yogurt (room temperature)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tea spoon baking soda
1/4 cup milk (luke warm)
1 table spoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp natural white vinegar
1 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
For The Frosting
1 medium bowl cream cheese (room temperature)
3 tablespoon salted butter (room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup icing sugar
Candy melt trees, for decorating
Christmas sprinkles, for decorating (optional)
Coconut flakes (optional)
1.Firstly preheat your oven at 180°C and line your cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
2. Take a big bowl add oil, sugar and yogurt together and mix them well until smooth.
3. Now sieve the plain flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder in the prepared mixture then with the help of milk, mix well until smooth and ensure there are no lumps in the batter.
4. Now add vanilla essence and vinegar in it, then again mix well.
5. Now with the help of big spoon, fill 3/4th of each cupcake liner and bake these at 180℃ for about 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, make the frosting, take a big bowl add cream cheese and butter together mix them well until creamy, then add icing sugar and vanilla essence in it and mix well until smooth.
7. Now remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool completely.
8. Spread the frosting on the cupcakes and sprinkle some coconut flakes and Christmas sprinkle over them and then stick a candy melt tree into the center of each cupcakes…Enjoy!😋
You must be logged in to post a comment.