When it comes to being healthy, there are few selected things comes in mind and Milk is one of them.
It is the best source of calcium for all age groups. Sometimes kids or included adults are not like to drink plain milk, that time flavoured milk is a best choice to go ahead with. There are so many options of flavoured milk like chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and all, almond flavoured milk is also one of them. But it is more than flavoured milk because its made by almond and almonds are among the world’s best sources of vitamin E, it contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein and magnesium as well. So this flavored milk is a perfect combo of health pack.
The best time to have this drink is a breakfast time or it is the best option during fasting because it keeps your body energetic full day.
1/8 tea spoon saffron
2 green cardamom (crushed)
Sugar as to taste
1. To prepare this healthy milk, first we need to wash and soak the almonds overnight or atleast 7 hours.
2. Now drain the excess water and peel the skin of almonds (meanwhile boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan).
3. Now add peeled almonds into the blending jar and with the help of little water make a smooth paste of it.
4. Add this paste into the boiling milk and let it simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Now add sugar, saffron and crushed cardamom in it and mix well. And let it simmer another one minute.
6. Now turn off the flame.