There are multiple ways that we can use Pomegranate to add value in our taste and in our health too. Apart from being healthy, there are some other natural benefits of pomegranates like these are antioxidant, anti-viral and anti-tumor properties and are said to be a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as folic acid.
During normal or high summer, human body is always in need of hydration and pomegranate cooler is one of the best hydration drink in summer because its multiple benefits with delicious taste. So today i am going to share an easy and super quick mocktail recipe pomegranate cooler, hope you all enjoy it…🍷🙂
1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds.1
Tea spoon lemon juice.1
2 to 14 fresh mint leaves.P
Pinch of black salt.
1 can chilled soda.
1.5 Tea spoon sugar syrup or powder suger.
4 to 5 Crushed ice cube.
1. To prepare pomegranate cooler first we blend the half amount of pomegranate seeds.
2. Now crush the mint leaves with help of mortar pestle.
3. Take a glass, add 2 table spoon of blended pomegranate juice in it. Then add crushed mint leaves.
4. Now add 1 table spoon pomegranate seeds in it.
5. Add pinch of black salt, some crushed ice cube (according to taste) sugar syrup and then add soda in it. Mix slightly.
6. Now pomegranate cooler is ready to serve…garnish it with lemon wedge and enjoy this super cool mocktail recipe in hot summer days!!