Whipped cream is a multi purpose ingredient, you can use it in multiple ways and today i am going to share a new way to use whip cream throughout this yummiest Cream & Cookies dessert.
This is a chilled creamy layered dessert with crunchy cookie crumbs. Its not only the quickest recipe but easy as well and you will find its worth more than the time and efforts you will spend on it. Your kids going to love it and going to be more demanding during this summer, moreover you can make it more tasty by using your favorite chocolates in it.
200 ml whipping cream
1 table spoon icing sugar
2 table spoon hazelnut spread
1 tea spoon vanilla essence
10 oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
1. To prepare this recipe first of we need to whip the cream.
2. Take a bowl and add whipping cream in it and whip it until it becomes thick in consistency, then add vanilla essence and icing sugar in it, mix well.
3. Now divide this cream into two equal portions.
4. Take one portion and add hazelnut spread in it and mix well.
5. Now coarsely crush the oreo cookies.
6. Now take small glasses and set them all three layer by layer – first hazelnut flavored whip cream then cookie crumbs over them and then simple sweet whip cream, likewise prepare all glasses and garnish them with your favorite chocolate.