Spinach and Sprouts both are nutritious and the healthiest food for our body.
Always healthy diet plans are incomplete without them because they contains fewer calories compared to other sancks or meal and keep us energetic full of day.
And my todays recipe related to both of them, it is very healthy snacks recipe. You can have this dish as a morning breakfast or as a evening snack, this is perfect for both. So lets get started to make this yummiest and healthiest dish today.
200 gram fresh palak leaves
300 gram sprouted whole green gram /moong daal
2 green chillies (chopped)
2 table spoon chickpea flour
2 tea spoon oil
1 tea spoon sesame seeds
5 to 6 curry leaves
1/2 tea spoon baking soda
1/3 tea spoon asafoetida
Salt to taste
1. To prepare dhokla firslty we need to grind the spinach, sprouts, green chillies and water together until it becomes smooth.
2. Now take a big bowl and add this mixture into it. (Meanwhile prepare steamer for steaming the dhokla)
3. Now add chickpea flour, salt, asafoetida and mix well. Make it a smooth better add water if needed.
4. Now grease the tin and if steamer is ready that moment add baking soda in the better and mix well.
5. Now tranfer this mixture into greased tin and set this tin into steamer.
6. Cook this better into steamer for about 12 to 15 minutes.
7. When dhokla is ready heat oil in tadka pan, add sesame seeds and curry leaves in it and saute for a second.
8. Pour this tempering over the dhokla and now cut it into your desire shape.
Now the healthy spinach and sprouts dhokla is ready to be served.
Enjoy this yummiest dhokla with your favorite chatni…Enjoy!😊