There are so many options to prepare vegetable sizzler and with lot of positive inspiration, today i am going to share a very healthy recipe of Sizzler. Considering the development of kids, base of my recipe is kids only however best suitable for any age group. In this recipe, i am using lot of vegetables, wheat bulgur and home made tomato sauce including spices also.
1/2 cup bulgur wheat (daliya)
50 gram brocoli(chopped)
70 gram cottage cheese
1/4 cup colored capsicum (chopped)
20 gram beans(chopped)
50 gram corn (frozen)
1/2 cup tomato puree
1/2 tea spoon oregano
1/2 tea spoon black pepper powder
2 table spoon butter
50 gram fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
2 green chillies (chopped)
1/4 tea spoon cumin seeds
1/2 tea spoon white vinegar
1/4 tea spoon red pepper powder
Salt as to taste
1. Heat a pan on medium flame, add bulgur wheat into it and roast it dry until it turns light pink in color.
2. Now take a deep pan and boil 1 and half cup of water in it.
3. Now add bulgur wheat into boiling water, then cover and cook it until you felt it is cooked.
4. Now add 1 tea spoon butter in a non stick pan and add colored capsicum into it and saute about 4 to 5 minutes. Likewise prepare all vegetables and paneer slices.
5. Now heat a pan add 1 tablespoon butter in it. Then add cumin seeds and chopped onion in it and saute until it becomes light pink in colour.
6. Then add ginger paste and saute it about 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile heat the sizzler plate.
7. Now add some mix vegetables in it, add salt and black pepper powder in it and mix well. Then add boiled bulgur wheat into it. Mix all well and turn off the flame.
8. Now heat a pan add 1 tea spoon butter in it, then add fresh tomato puree, salt, black pepper, oregano and chilli flakes into it. Mix well all together. Cook it about 3 to 4 minutes.
9. On the low flame, line the iron plate with cabbage leaves.
10. Keep prepared vegetables and bulgur wheat on it, and then place the hot sizzler plate on the wooden base. Sprinkle prepared tomato sauce over it.
11. Put the prepared bulgur wheat in it. Then prepared vegetables, sprinkle prepared tomato sauce over it and serve immediately.