Oats & Potato Emojis
Kids are obsessed with Emojis and snacks as well so in this recipe i am trying to prepare emojis snack with little healthy version which includes oats, it provides great flavor along with their attractive looks.
Oats & Potato Emojis Recipe… is perfect starter recipe for anytype of small party like kitty party and especially for kids birthday party. This quick snack recipe is loved by people of all age groups.
These are made from Oats and Potato mixture and because of that, these are very crunchy from out side and soft from inside.
1/3 cup oats
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 boiled & peeled potato (medium size)
2 table spoon corn starch
Black pepper powder as to taste
Salt as to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. To prepare Oats & Potato emojis we need to heat a pan on medium flame, add oats into it and dry roast until it turn light brown in color.
2. After roasting, keep aside to cool and then with the help of mixer grinder, grind it to coarse powder and set aside.
3. Now take a big bowl, add potato in it and mash them finely or you can also grate them.
4. Now add oats powder, corn starch, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in it and mix well.
5. Cover and keep this mixture into refrigerator for about 15 to 30 minutes.
6. Now place a parchment paper on the flat surface and keep this mixture over the parchment paper and flatten it with the help of tapping fingers. You can also flat them with the help of rolling pin.
7. Evenly flat the dough and cut circles out of them and give the shapes like emoji then fry them until they becomes golden in color. Remove them and place them on absorbent paper.