Whipped cream is a multi purpose ingredient, you can use it in multiple ways and today i am going to share a new way to use whip cream throughout this yummiest Cream & Cookies dessert.
This is a chilled creamy layered dessert with crunchy cookie crumbs. Its not only the quickest recipe but easy as well and you will find its worth more than the time and efforts you will spend on it. Your kids going to love it and going to be more demanding during this summer, moreover you can make it more tasty by using your favorite chocolates in it.
So lets get start to prepare this yummy cookies and cream dessert today.
200 ml whipping cream
1 table spoon icing sugar
2 table spoon hazelnut spread
1 tea spoon vanilla essence
10 oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
1. To prepare this recipe first of we need to whip the cream.
2. Take a bowl and add whipping cream in it and whip it until it becomes thick in consistency, then add vanilla essence and icing sugar in it, mix well.
3. Now divide this cream into two equal portions.
4. Take one portion and add hazelnut spread in it and mix well.
5. Now coarsely crush the oreo cookies.
6. Now take small glasses and set them all three layer by layer – first hazelnut flavored whip cream then cookie crumbs over them and then simple sweet whip cream, likewise prepare all glasses and garnish them with your favorite chocolate.
Now this delicious dessert is ready…serve chilled!!😊👍
So here is the most loving summer recipe of the year i.e. Creamy Mango Oreo Ice Cream. There are many ways to prepare mix ice cream and just to make the best, i am using most demanding flavors together which are liked by all age groups.
I am sure that even ‘specific flavor lovers’ going to love that one. The way famous brand chocolate brands are selling more of their ice creams during summer, so above combination is dreamy summer treat. Smile and excitement on your kids face going to tell you all about the worth of that flavor.
So lets begin to prepare easy creamy Mango and Oreo Ice Cream now.
150 gm condensed milk.
1 cup fresh mango puree.
300 ml low fat whipped cream.
1/2 cup crushed chocolatey oreo sandwich cookies.
1. To prepare this ice cream, first of all we need to whip the cream. For this we need chilled bowl and chilled beaters before beating the cream. Then start beating the cream until it turn fluffy.
2. Now add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Now take two containers and divide mixture into two equal parts.
4. Take a container and add mango puree in it and mix it well (for dark color, you can use yellow food color) cover and keep it into the freezer at least 4 hours minimum.
5. Now take another container and add crushed oreo cookies in it and mix them well, then cover and keep it into the freezer for same timings.
6. Once frozen , take a ice-cream cup or any server, scoop the both ice-creams and garish it as your choice or serve as it is….Enjoy!!😊