Delicious Mango Ice-Cream
(With just 3 ingredients)
There are many ways to prepare Mango Ice-Cream and i am sharing here the easiest one.
Its a basic recipe but smile and excitement on kids face going to tell you all about the worth of that basic flavour. You can serve this creamy mango ice cream plain or you can top it with some chopped dry fruits. I am using pistachios, mint leaves and honey to garnish it.
So lets begin to prepare easy creamy Mango ice cream.
200 ml low fat whipped cream
80 gm condensed milk
1 cup fresh ripe mango puree
1. To prepare Mango ice-cream, firstly we need to whip the cream. For whipping we need chilled bowl and chilled beater before beating the cream. Then start beating the cream until it turns fluffy.
2. Now add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Now take a container or box and add this mixture in it, then add mango puree in it and again mix it well (for dark colour, you can use yellow food color). cover and keep it into the freezer at least for 4 to 5 hours.
4. Once frozen, take a ice-cream cup or any server, scoop the ice-cream and garnish it as your choice or serve as it is… Enjoy😊
So here is the most loving summer recipe of the year i.e. Creamy Mango Oreo Ice Cream. There are many ways to prepare mix ice cream and just to make the best, i am using most demanding flavors together which are liked by all age groups.
I am sure that even ‘specific flavor lovers’ going to love that one. The way famous brand chocolate brands are selling more of their ice creams during summer, so above combination is dreamy summer treat. Smile and excitement on your kids face going to tell you all about the worth of that flavor.
So lets begin to prepare easy creamy Mango and Oreo Ice Cream now.
150 gm condensed milk.
1 cup fresh mango puree.
300 ml low fat whipped cream.
1/2 cup crushed chocolatey oreo sandwich cookies.
1. To prepare this ice cream, first of all we need to whip the cream. For this we need chilled bowl and chilled beaters before beating the cream. Then start beating the cream until it turn fluffy.
2. Now add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Now take two containers and divide mixture into two equal parts.
4. Take a container and add mango puree in it and mix it well (for dark color, you can use yellow food color) cover and keep it into the freezer at least 4 hours minimum.
5. Now take another container and add crushed oreo cookies in it and mix them well, then cover and keep it into the freezer for same timings.
6. Once frozen , take a ice-cream cup or any server, scoop the both ice-creams and garish it as your choice or serve as it is….Enjoy!!😊
Only 3 ingredients (except water)
Coconut milk is a good source of several vitamins and minerals.
It can improve the health of the digestive system and promote digestion. Coconut milk can be used in a variety of recipes and today i am going to share one of them. It is coconut milk Popsicles, this is very easy recipe and very healthy for kids and all other ages.
In this recipe we will make coconut Popsicle with fresh coconut milk and some other ingredients.
1 fresh coconut
1/2 cup condensed milk
1 tea spoon custard powder
1. To prepare healthy coconut Popsicle, first of all crack coconut shell and remove coconut from it.
2. Now cut the coconut in small chunks or you can grate them.
3. Now add 1 cup of water and coconut chunks in blender and grind them very well.
4. Strain this mixture into muslin cloth and squeez out all the coconut milk from the muslin cloth.
5. Now coconut milk is ready, pour this milk in a sauce pan add condensed milk, 1 tea spoon custard powder in it and mix well.
6. After mixing, boil this mixture and set aside to cool.
7. Pour this mixture evenly into the popsicle moulds and keep it into the freezer at least 3.5 hours or overnight.
To easily remove the ice pops, run under water to help loosen from the mould.
Then serve and enjoy!!
I like Coconut flakes in my coconut Popsicles so i add 2 tea spoon coconut flakes in it.