Since this is the sweetest week of the year, today i am going to share a basic recipe of doughnuts.
These doughnuts are perfect for Valentine’s day party, kids birthday party and breakfast or snacks as well. This is very quick and easy recipe, so you can prepare it on special occasion or whenever you like to eat something sweet.
In this recipe, to decorate the doughnuts, i am using chocolate glaze, crushed oreo cookies, brown sugar, orange zest, coconut power and etc. But instead of them you can use your favourite options for glazed or decoration.
1.5 cup plain flour
1/2 cup milk (luke warm)
60 gram butter (unsalted, room temperature)
2 tea spoon sugar
1/3 tea spoon salt
1.5 tea spoon dry active yeast
Oil for deep frying
1 table spoon brown sugar
1/4 tea spoon cinnamon powder
1. To prepare doughnut, firstly we need to knead the dough, take a big bowl add plain flour in it.
2. Now add butter, yeast, sugar and salt in it, mix well.
3. Now with the help of luke warm milk, knead the dough for doughnuts.
4. You need to knead this dought until it get soft or about 9 minutes.
5. Now cover this dough with cling wrap and keep aside for about 1 hour.
6. After 1 hour knead this again until 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Now spread some dry flour on the board and place the prepared dough on it.
8. Now with help of rolling pin roll it 1/2 inch thick.
9. Now cut the doughnuts with doughnuts cutter or glass and take a small cap of bottle and make holes in the centre of doughnuts.
10. Place doughnuts on a tray and brush all prepared doughnuts with oil. Cover and keep aside this tray for about 1 hour.
11. After 1 hour heat oil in a kadai, and fry all doughnuts on low flame.
12. When they turns golden in color, remove them from kadai and keep on absorbent paper.
13. For glaze melt chocolate, dip the doughnuts into creamy glaze.
And its up to you, decorate the doughnuts as your choice or as shown in picture….Enjoy!😊👍