There are many option to serve pasta dishes like some are served in starter, some in lunch and some as a salads or dinner, because the sizes are different for all of them. Likewise the flavors of pastas are also have different varieties, but today i am gonna share an easy peasy cheesy pasta recipe – Savour the taste of cheesey pasta with white sauce. This is my one of the favorite easy meal recipe. White sauce cheesy pasta with lots of veggies is a good option for your kids lunch box. Even You can prepare it for your loved ones any time or any special occasion like birthday party, kitty party or any celebration. According to your taste any types of cheese and veggies you can add in this dish.
1 cup pasta
1 cup milk
2 table spoon butter
1 table spoon all purpose flour
1/2 cup mixed vegetable (chopped)
50 gram processed cheese
1/2 tea spoon oregano herb
Black pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. To prepare cheese pasta, first take a deep pan and boil 1.5 liter water in it.
2. Now boil the pasta in boiling water until it become soft or (boil it for about 12 to 15 minutes in case you have doubts over softness).
3. After boiling drain the pasta and keep aside.
4. Heat a pan, add 1 tea spoon butter and add mixed vegetables and pinch of salt in it, saute them for about 4 to 5 minutes. Then keep aside.
5. Now heat the same pan on medium flame and add remaining butter in it. While the butter is melting, add all purpose flour in it and saute until the flour slightly change its color.
6. Then turn the flame low and immediately add milk and stir continuously to remove lumps.
7. Now add salt, black pepper, oregano and half amount of cheese in it and mix well.
8. Now add boiled pasta and prepared vegetables in it. Then add remaining cheese, mix well.
9. Now White Sauce Cheesy Pasta is ready to serve, garnish it with oregano and serve hot.