Tahini is a paste which is made from grounded sesame seeds. Tahini is a popular staple in Middle East, here are many ways to use tahini… like sauces for meat and vegetables.
Tahini has lots of positive points, it is high in calcium and protein and lots of nutrients those help fight inflammation and provide cardiovascular support.
Preparing tahini is so quick and that we can do with two ingredients, so lets get start to make this easy peasy tahini paste today.
100 gram sesame seeds
2 table spoon olive oil
1. To prepare tahini, first of all we need to toast the sesame seeds.
2. Take a heavy bottomed pan add sesame seeds in it, and toast them gently on low flame.
3. When they turns light brown in color, turn off the heat and set them aside to cool.
4. Now add olive oil and sesame seeds in to the food processor, pulse until it become a thick paste form.
5. Now tahini paste is ready, store it in little glass jar.
2 table spoon tahini paste
1 table spoon water
1 tea spoon lemon juice
1/4 tea spoon salt
1 tea spoon fresh parsley
1. To prepare tahini sauce ,grind all them together until sauce is become creamy in texture.
(You can also add garlic in this sauce mixture)