So here is the most loving summer recipe of the year i.e. Creamy Mango Oreo Ice Cream. There are many ways to prepare mix ice cream and just to make the best, i am using most demanding flavors together which are liked by all age groups.
I am sure that even ‘specific flavor lovers’ going to love that one. The way famous brand chocolate brands are selling more of their ice creams during summer, so above combination is dreamy summer treat. Smile and excitement on your kids face going to tell you all about the worth of that flavor.
So lets begin to prepare easy creamy Mango and Oreo Ice Cream now.
150 gm condensed milk.
1 cup fresh mango puree.
300 ml low fat whipped cream.
1/2 cup crushed chocolatey oreo sandwich cookies.
1. To prepare this ice cream, first of all we need to whip the cream. For this we need chilled bowl and chilled beaters before beating the cream. Then start beating the cream until it turn fluffy.
2. Now add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Now take two containers and divide mixture into two equal parts.
4. Take a container and add mango puree in it and mix it well (for dark color, you can use yellow food color) cover and keep it into the freezer at least 4 hours minimum.
5. Now take another container and add crushed oreo cookies in it and mix them well, then cover and keep it into the freezer for same timings.
6. Once frozen , take a ice-cream cup or any server, scoop the both ice-creams and garish it as your choice or serve as it is….Enjoy!!😊
There are multiple ways that we can use Pomegranate to add value in our taste and in our health too. Apart from being healthy, there are some other natural benefits of pomegranates like these are antioxidant, anti-viral and anti-tumor properties and are said to be a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as folic acid.
During normal or high summer, human body is always in need of hydration and pomegranate cooler is one of the best hydration drink in summer because its multiple benefits with delicious taste. So today i am going to share an easy and super quick mocktail recipe pomegranate cooler, hope you all enjoy it…🍷🙂
1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds.1
Tea spoon lemon juice.1
2 to 14 fresh mint leaves.P
Pinch of black salt.
1 can chilled soda.
1.5 Tea spoon sugar syrup or powder suger.
4 to 5 Crushed ice cube.
1. To prepare pomegranate cooler first we blend the half amount of pomegranate seeds.
2. Now crush the mint leaves with help of mortar pestle.
3. Take a glass, add 2 table spoon of blended pomegranate juice in it. Then add crushed mint leaves.
4. Now add 1 table spoon pomegranate seeds in it.
5. Add pinch of black salt, some crushed ice cube (according to taste) sugar syrup and then add soda in it. Mix slightly.
6. Now pomegranate cooler is ready to serve…garnish it with lemon wedge and enjoy this super cool mocktail recipe in hot summer days!!
Water melon juice.
1. Seedless water melon
2. Powder sugar
3. Cold water and ice cube
1. Peel the water melon and slice it into 1″(2.5cm) chunks using a sharp knife.
2. Add powdered sugar.
3. Blend your watermelon chunks sweetener and check the consistency.
4. Add ice cube .
5. And add water for thinner juice….😊