Spicy Black Chickpeas Sprouts Salad/Chaat
Natural sprouts are good for health and mind development. They are wonder food due to its high nutritional value. Sprouts are associated with amazing health benefits, it ensures blood purification and strengthens the immune system.
There are many recipes of sprouts here and today i am gonna share one of them, this is spicy black Chickpeas salad. In this recipe i used some salad vegetables and spices along with sprouted black chickpeas/chana. So lets begin to make this super yummy salad…
1 Cup sprouted black chickpeas
1 small onion (finely chopped)
1 big tomato (finely chopped)
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
1 small boiled potato (cut into small cubes)
50 gram fresh coriander (finely chopped)
1/2 tea spoon black salt
1/2 tsp or as to taste rock salt
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
2 tsp lemon juice
1. To prepare Sprouted chana chaat, we need to soak the dry Chickpeas overnight or for 7-8 hours.
2. Once they are soaked, drain the water and tie them in a clean damp cotton cloth.
3. Place it in a plate/bowl or plastic box and keep it in a warm place for about 24 to 36 hours. Sprinkle water every 4 to 5 hours at regular intervals until sprouted.
4. Now Boil the sprouted black chickpeas till they are tender and strain the excess water(do not over cook).
5. Lets the sprouts cool, then take a big bowl add all ingredients together and mix well. Now spicy black chickpeas sprouts chaat is ready, garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately…Enjoy!!😊