So here is the most loving summer recipe of the year i.e. Creamy Mango Oreo Ice Cream. There are many ways to prepare mix ice cream and just to make the best, i am using most demanding flavors together which are liked by all age groups.
I am sure that even ‘specific flavor lovers’ going to love that one. The way famous brand chocolate brands are selling more of their ice creams during summer, so above combination is dreamy summer treat. Smile and excitement on your kids face going to tell you all about the worth of that flavor.
So lets begin to prepare easy creamy Mango and Oreo Ice Cream now.
150 gm condensed milk.
1 cup fresh mango puree.
300 ml low fat whipped cream.
1/2 cup crushed chocolatey oreo sandwich cookies.
1. To prepare this ice cream, first of all we need to whip the cream. For this we need chilled bowl and chilled beaters before beating the cream. Then start beating the cream until it turn fluffy.
2. Now add condensed milk and mix well.
3. Now take two containers and divide mixture into two equal parts.
4. Take a container and add mango puree in it and mix it well (for dark color, you can use yellow food color) cover and keep it into the freezer at least 4 hours minimum.
5. Now take another container and add crushed oreo cookies in it and mix them well, then cover and keep it into the freezer for same timings.
6. Once frozen , take a ice-cream cup or any server, scoop the both ice-creams and garish it as your choice or serve as it is….Enjoy!!😊