Only 3 ingredients (except water)
Coconut milk is a good source of several vitamins and minerals.
It can improve the health of the digestive system and promote digestion. Coconut milk can be used in a variety of recipes and today i am going to share one of them. It is coconut milk Popsicles, this is very easy recipe and very healthy for kids and all other ages.
In this recipe we will make coconut Popsicle with fresh coconut milk and some other ingredients.
1 fresh coconut
1/2 cup condensed milk
1 tea spoon custard powder
1. To prepare healthy coconut Popsicle, first of all crack coconut shell and remove coconut from it.
2. Now cut the coconut in small chunks or you can grate them.
3. Now add 1 cup of water and coconut chunks in blender and grind them very well.
4. Strain this mixture into muslin cloth and squeez out all the coconut milk from the muslin cloth.
5. Now coconut milk is ready, pour this milk in a sauce pan add condensed milk, 1 tea spoon custard powder in it and mix well.
6. After mixing, boil this mixture and set aside to cool.
7. Pour this mixture evenly into the popsicle moulds and keep it into the freezer at least 3.5 hours or overnight.
To easily remove the ice pops, run under water to help loosen from the mould.
Then serve and enjoy!!
I like Coconut flakes in my coconut Popsicles so i add 2 tea spoon coconut flakes in it.