On the special Occasion of “Mothers Day” today i am gonna share a sweet recipe which is my all time favorite and it is as sweet as moms love.
I am dessert lover and brownies are my all time favorite. Some people like fudge brownies but i like cakey and more chocolatey.
Brownies are one of American best culinary invention. To make it more healthier i am using wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. You can prepare it in Microwave and cooker also but i am going to a share oven method.
1.5 cup wheat flour
85 gms butter
100 gms dark chocolate
3.5 table spoon Cocoa powder
1/2 cup + 2 table spoon sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 table spoon yogurt
1/4 cup milk(luke warm)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1. To prepare Wheat flour eggless chocolate brownie we need to preheat the oven at 180℃.
2. Now mix the dry ingredients together in a big bowl – wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder.
3. Now sift the mixture 2 times and set aside.
4. Now take a big bowl, add chocolate and butter together and melt it in the Microwave (at medium temp for 1.5 mins) or double boiler. Meanwhile grease the baking tin.
5. Now take it out and mix well, after mixing add sugar, vanilla, whisked yogurt and nuts together and mix it very well.
6. Now add wheat flour mixture in it and mix well, pour this mixture into the greased tin, tap it 2 to 3 times, sprinkle some crushed chocolate and walnut over it and then bake it in preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
7. When it is cool completely, cut into squares shape and serve with hot tea and enjoy it with your mamma… Happy Mothers Day!!