(Valentines Day Special Recipe)
I am deeply in love with strawberries and chocolates and if you also addicting to them, then this recipe is for you only. This recipe is special for valentines day – to spread love through healthier taste.
Chocolatey strawberries are perfect idea for kitty parties, small birthday parties and for kids parties too. So you can prepare it on special occasion or whenever you like to eat something sweet. This is very quick and easy recipe and ingredients are easily available all over. So lets celebrate Valentines day with super yummy dessert –
12 fresh strawberries.
1/2 cup dark chocolate chip.
1/2 cup white chocolate chip.
12 tooth pick
2 tablespoon Coconut powder.
20 almonds (finely chopped or coarsely ground).
Any topping As per your choice.
1. Firstly wash and dry the strawberries.
2. Now melt dark chocolate chip in microwave on medium-high heat for 1 or 2 minutes only. Then smooth it with the help of spoon.
3. Now Melt the white chocolate chip in microwave on medium-high heat for 1 or 2 minutes only. Then smooth it with the help of spoon.
4. Now insert the tooth pick on the top of strawberry then dip it into the melted chocolate, swirl it as needed to completely coat it in chocolate. Shake it gently to remove excess chocolate. Then coat it with any topping which you have like crushed almonds, coconut powder and others.
5. Likewise prepare all strawberries. The toppings of strawberries are unlimited you can use mini choco chips, and you can make design on them with chocolate filled piping bag or whatever you like to do for making attractive toppings.
6. Keep aside for 1 or 2 hrs and then you can serve and enjoy!!
.Note For perfect result make sure the strawberries are very dry.
After rinsing its better to wipe them with kitchen towel.