*Basic Muffins Recipe*(Eggless)
Nothing can be tastier than having muffins in such cold weather along with hot cup of tea.. Its my favorite treat during winters and i am sure most of you going to like it so that is why i am sharing the easy recipe here… This is eggless recipe… In this recipe, i used all basic ingredients which are easily available in our kitchen.. If you want, you can also add any flavor as per choice to convert these muffins flavorful like chocolate, fruits etc… So lets begin this super yummy recipe with few easy steps.
1 cup refined flour
2 tblsp milk powder (Optional)
1/2 cup Melted butter
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla essence
3 tbsp yogurt (whisked)
1/2 cup condensed milk
Luke warm milk as required
1 tblsp Chopped dryfruits (Optional)
1 tblsp Powder sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease moulds or paper cups.
2. Take butter, condensed milk, vanilla essence and powdered sugar in a bowl and cream together till light. Sieve milk powder into the bowl and continue to mix.
3. Sieve refined flour, baking powder and baking soda into the bowl and mix it well.
4. Add whisked yogurt to correct the consistency. If the batter is still thick add a little milk and mix again .
5. Pour into the greased moulds or paper cups and sprinkle some chopped dryfruits. Tap the moulds lightly to even the batter.
6. Place them in the preheated oven and bake at 170°C for 20- 25 minutes.
7. After that check the muffin with inserting a tooth pick in it. If tooth pick comes out clean, its done. If its not clean then bake them again about 3 to 4 minutes then remove from the oven and let them cool before demoulding. Serve hot or cold with hot cup of tea or coffee……😊Enjoy!!