*Coconut Burfi With Milk Powder*
Diwali is the one of biggest festival in hindu culture, which is on its way and soon date going to arrive. So on this biggest Occassion, i am going to share one of easier sweet recipe. All homes and families are busy most of the time during this Occassion and most of the time we prefer to get sweet type of things from outside but in the time of changes, lets bring more changes on this Diwali and try to celebrate it with homemade sweet ….its a perfect and healthy idea for family and especially for kids… Yes this is Delicious Coconut milk powder burfi. In this recipe i used milk powder, coconut powder, sugar and some nuts and basic ingredients only. So lets celebrate this diwali with easy peasy coconut sweet….😊
1.5 cup coconut powder
1/2+2 tbsp milk powder
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp crushed green cardamom
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup milk
1.5 tbsp coarsely grounded pistachios.
1. First we take a heavy pan and heat 1 tbsp butter in it on medium flame.
2. Now add milk and after few seconds turn flame on low and add milk powder in it. Mix nicely (stir continuously).
3. Now add powdered sugar and mix well.
4. After 2 or 3 minutes add coconut powder, crushed cardamom and mix well. Meanwhile grease the plate to be used for setting burfi with some clarified butter.
5. Now transfer this coconut mixture to the greased plate and spread evenly with the help of butter knife. Sprinkle grounded pistachios over this mixture and press gently with spatula so that they stick to the burfi.
6. After 2 to 3 hrs or when it cool completely cut into your desire shapes and enjoy Happy Diwali!!💐😊