For the pizza bread base
1. All purpose flour = 1 cup.
2. Warm water = half cup.
3. Yeast = 1 tsp.
4. Sugar = half tsp.
5. Salt = half tsp.
6. Olive oil = 2 tbsp.
1. Pizza sauce = 3 tbsp
2. Onion(wash & sliced) = 1.
3. Capsicum(wash & sliced) = 1.
4. Black olives (sliced)= 5-6
5. Grated mozzarella cheese = half cup.
6. Oregano leaves for seasoning.
Making the pizza bread:
1. Add 1 tsp sugar in warm water.add yeast. stir and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 2 mins.
2. In a large bowl add flour, salt, 1 tbsp olive oil and the yeast water and knead the dough into a smooth, springy ball.
3. Apply some olive oil all over the dough.
4. Cover loosely and let it ferment for 2-3 hours at warm place.
5. The dough will double up and nicely leaven.
Assembling the veg pizza
1. On a floured surface roll the dough and spread it over the greased oven tray.
2. And now brush some olive oil on the pizza base, after 5 minutes, spread pizza sauce on the flattened base. Top with the veggies, some olive slices,capsicum and onion.
3. Spread the grated cheese and sprinkle some oregano leaves and bake the veg pizza in a preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes at 200 degreesC.
4. Serve veg pizza hot…..😊