ॐ नमः भगवते वासुदेवाय……
1. Coriander powder = 3 tbs.
2. Ripe coconut(shredded) = half cup.
3. Powder sugar = half cup.
4. Clarified butter(pure ghee) = half cup.
5. Makhane (fox nut)= half cup.
6. Almond (sliced)= 10 to 15.
7. Cashew (sliced) = 10 to15.
8. Pistachios (sliced)= 10.
9. Chironji = 1 tbs.
10. Carom seeds = half tsp.
11. ***TULSI LEAVES***
1. Take a heavy bottom pan,put 2 tbs ghee and fry the shredded coconut on low heat about 2 to 3 minute.
2. Take the fried coconut out from the pan. In the same pan add 2 tbs ghee on medium flame and roast makhane.
3. Once done take them out in a bowl and keep the aside to cool.
4. In the same pan add 2 tbs ghee and roast cashews,almonds,pistachios,and Chironji. Once done keep them aside in a bowl.
5. Now add the remaining ghee and roast dhaniya powder till light golden brown.
5. Once everything roasted and cooled in a big bowl take everything together and powder sugar, carom seeds and mix well.
6. Garnish with almonds and cashews n put a tulsi leaf on it…..now janmashtami Navaidaiyam is ready to bhog…..जय श्री कृष्णा…