1. Coconut powder = 1 cup.
2. Condensed milk = 1 cup.
3. Milk powder = 1 cup.
4. Green cardamom powder = 1 tsp.
pistachios sliced = half cup.
6. A pinch of baby pink color (optional).
1. Put condensed milk , coconut powder and milk powder into a thick bottomed pan and mix well.
2. Heat the mixture stirring constantly.
3. Once heated add dry fruits, cardamom powder, baby pink color(optional) and cook on a slow flame until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan.
4. Switch off the flame and let it cool.
5. Now roll into laddoo Coconut laddoos are ready to serve…😊