1. One small cauliflower(wash) = cut into florets.
2.Finely chopped Ginger=1tbs.
3. Finely chopped Green Chillies = 1 tbsp.
4. Vinegar = 1 tsp.
5. Tomato Ketchup = 3 tbsp.
6. Soya Sauce = 2 tbs
7. Green Chilli Sauce = 1 tbs.
8. Corn Flour = 2 tbsp.
9.Plain Flour (Maida)= 2 tbsp.
10. Spring Onion (chopped with leaves) = 2.
11. Salt = as per taste.
12. Oil for deep frying.
1. Mix all purpose flour, cornflour, salt and water in a bowl to make the batter.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Meanwhile dip the cauliflower in the batter, enough to coat them well.
3. Put the coated cauliflower in the hot oil and fry it in medium flame.
4. Once its done put it aside. Again add 2 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it.
5. Add ginger, chillies and sauté it for a minute.
6. Add chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce ,half spring onions and cook for about a minute.
7. Add vinegar, 1/2 a cup water and salt and cook it for another couple of minute.
8. Add the cauliflower and mix well. enough to coat the cauliflower with the sauce and cook it for about 2–3 minute.
9. Now switch off the flame and garnish with chopped spring onion and its ready to be served…😊