**Milk Powder Gulab Jamun**
1. Milk powder—- 1 cup
2. All purpose flour—- 2 tbs
3. Fresh chhena — 1 tbs
4.Ghee or clarified butter—1tsp
5. Pinch of baking soda
6. Milk—3 to 4 tbs
~For sugar syrup~
1. Sugar— 2 cups
2. Water— 1.5 cup
3. Green cardamom powder— half tsp
4. Saffron—- 10 to15 threads
1. First we need to prepare sugar syrup so mix water, sugar, cardamom powder and saffron together in a pan.
2. Keep this sugar mixture on medium flame and cook till syrup consistency and then switch off the flame and keep aside.
For gulab jamun
1. First mix the milk powder,all purpose flour,soda, melted ghee and chhena in a bowl.
2. Mix and keep on adding little of the milk to get a soft dough.
3. The dough should not be crumbly or dry.
4. Divide the dough into 18 equal portion and make smooth balls from the dough.
5. Heat the oil and reduce the flame to low. Add the balls and fry them stirring often to get even color.(remember heat should be very low).
6. When they become golden, take out from the oil and add them into the sugar syrup. Let them soak in the sugar syrup for atleast 2 hours.
After 2 hrs gulab jamuns are ready to serve.