**Veg Noodles For Kids**
1. Boiled noodles(hakka noodles)—- 2 cups
2. Oil– 2 tbs
3. Chopped ginger—- 1tbs
4. Finely chopped green chilli— 1/2 tsp
5. Colored capsicum (yellow, green,red)sliced—- 1/2 cup
6. Boiled broccoli florets—-1/2 cup
7. Finely Chopped carrot—- 1/2 cup
8. Chopped cabbage— 4 tbsp
9. Soy sauce—- 1tsp
10. Salt —- as per taste
11. Black pepper
powder(freshly ground)—as per taste.
12. Peas — 1 tsp (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a wok,add ginger,green chilli and saute on a high flame for few second.
2. Add all vegetables boiled broccoli,cabbage,carrot,capsicum and saute on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce salt and pepper,stir and then add noodles.
4. Keep on tossing and stirring till veggies are mixed well with noodles for minute or two switch off flame.
5. Serve the veg noodles steaming hot as it is or with tomato sauce.