*Rajasthani mawa malpua*
1. Milk—1 ltr
2. Khoya— 1/2 cup(grated)
3. Refined flour(maida)—- 1/2 cup
4. Sugar— 2 cup
5. Ghee—- for fry
6. Green Cardamom
7. Fennel seeds powder— 1/2 tsp
8. Almonds sliced—- 10 to 15
9. Saffron—- 10 to 15 thread s
How to make mawa malpua
1. Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan until it gets thick and reduced to 2 /3 quantity of it ,now add grated khoya and mix it well. Let it cool down.
2. Reserve 2 tbs of sugar and form one-string sugar syrup with the rest of sugar and two cups of water.
3. Dissolve saffron in a tsp of warm milk and add it to the sugar syrup.
4. Now add refine flour,cardamom powder,fennel seeds powder and the reserved sugar to the reduced milk.
5. Mix it well and make a batter of pouring consistency,using a little milk if required.
6. Heat the ghee in a flat bottomed kadai or pan.
7. Now pour 1 tbs malpua mixture into the ghee in a round shape,fry 2 to 3 malpua at one time. Cook on slow to medium heat turn it over when it starts to color.
8. When both sides are done take them out from ghee and put them into the sugar syrup about 2 to 3 minutes. After 3 minutes take them out from sugar syrup and garnish with almond sliced. Rajasthani mawa malpua is ready. Serve hot or cold along with rabri…..😊