Sandwich roll ups (Kid’s special)
1. White bread— 3
2. Cheese slices— 2
3. Mustard—-1 tbsp
4. Peanut butter—- 1 tbsp
5. Shredded carrot—-1 tbsp
1. Cut off the edges of the slices of bread.
2. With the help of a roller pin, flatten the bread slices by rolling them.
3. To make peanut butter sandwich rolls, spread some peanut butter on a prepared flattened slice of bread and roll tightly.
4. To make a cheese and mustard sandwich roll, spread mustard liberally on a bread slice and place a cheese slice on it, roll tight and set aside.
5. To make cheese and carrot rolls, spread some cheese spread on the bread slice, place a slice of cheese over it and then grated carrot on one end , roll tightly from the end with grated carrot….
6. Cut and serve.