Ingredients for Missi roti
1. Wheat flour — 1 cup
2. Gram flour —- 1 cup
3. Carom seeds — 1/2 tsp
4. Salt — 1/2 tsp
5. Dry fenugreek leaves — 1tsp
6. Asafoetida — 2pinch
7. Turmeric powder — 1/2tsp
8. Oil — 2 tsp
How to make missi roti…
1. First of all we will take wheat flour and gram flour in any bowl and then we will add salt, carom seeds, Asafetida, fenugreek leaves, turmeric and oil in it and then we will mix it well.
3. Now cover the dough and keep aside for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes grease your hands with oil and knead again until smooth,now dough is ready to make missi roti.
5. Place tawa over flame for heating ,make medium sized balls like lime.
6. Dust it with some dry flour n roll out the dough balls in 7 to 8 inch diameter roti.
7. Place the rolled roti over the hot tawa and when its slighly roasted from beneath,flip the sides.
8. When its roasted from other side as well take it off from tawa and rotated it directly over flame.
9. Keep rotating and roast from both sides until gets brown spots.
10. Apply some butter on the upper side of the missi roti and likewise prepare all rotis.
Missi roti is ready..😊😊