Plain flour—1 cup
Salt—according to taste
Oil—for deep frying
Powder sugar—1 cup
decoration item according to your choice.
*How to make doughnuts*
1. We need to knead dough for making doughnuts, then take lukewarm milk and melted butter.
2. Take flour in big utensil, add sugar, salt, instant yeast and butter, mix all ingredients well.
3. Knead the dough with the help of Luke warm milk. Knead it until it get soft.
4. Spread some dry flour on the board and place dough on it and roll the dough giving it a round shape.
5. Gently roll dough 1/2 inch thick with floured rolling pin.
6. Cut with floured doughnut with Cutter or glass and take a small cap of bottle and make holes in the doughnuts.
7. Place doughnuts on a tray and brush all prepared doughnuts with oil so that they don’t get dried, cover and let them rise until they appears in double shape (minimum 2 hrs).
8. After 2 hrs fry on low flame until they turn golden brown in color.
9. Gently take out fried doughnuts in a plate with absorbent paper.
10. Coat doughnuts with powder sugar.
*how to glaze*
Melt brown chocolate and dip the doughnuts into creamy glaze.
Decorate with anything as you wish…. With dryfruits or with any other item you wish.